- NiMH, NiCD, NiZn, (RAM) - AAA, AA, C, D
- LiIon 4.2, LiIon 4.35 - 10440-26650
- LiFePO4 - 10440-26650
- Charge - 50-3000 mA - Default 700 mA
- Discharge (D) - 50-1000 (50-2000) mA
- Cycle (CD, DC, CDC, DCD) - 50-3000 / 50-2000 mA
- Internal Resistance Test - before every operation
Discharge values are the same as charge values.
The internal resistance readings of NiMH cells are also very good.
- high accuracy, robust build
- most advanced round cell charger on the market (as of 2016)
- minus pole of small cells (AAA, 10440) must be lifted to get good contact
- fan gets noisy over time, needs to be lubricated. This is unavoidable
- had a more common 12V DC fan instead of the uncommon 15V 0.1A one