OPUS BT-C3100 v2.2
- LiIon (4.2V cut-off) - 10440-18650
- NiMH - AA, AAA
- Charge - 200, 300, 500, 700, 1000 mA, (1500, 2000 mA) - default 500 mA
- Discharge (D) - 200, 300, 500, 700 mA, (1000 mA) - default 500 mA
- Refresh (DC) - 200, 300, 500, 700 mA, (1000 mA)
- Test (CDC) - 200, 300, 500, 700, 1000 mA, (1500, 2000 mA)
- Quick Test - Internal Resistance in mOhm
Charges 1-3% less into the cell than it says. Discharge reads 2-4% higher.
Internal resistance reads a bit higher, but is consistent if we ignore the very rare high readings at around 6000-8000 mOhm.
- does not reject batteries with high internal impedance, but lowers the charge current. This keeps things safe
- charge current drops at the final stage of charging - this keeps the battery temperature low
- suitable for measuring remaining capacity in cells (Discharge mode)
- fan gets noisy over time, needs to be lubricated. This is unavoidable
- Refresh did only one DC cycle and showed both discharge and charge capacity